21 jan. 2012

TVD love.

Bara för att jag verkligen älskar The Vampire Diaries så tänkte jag slänga upp några meningar ifrån serien som jag gillar! och självklart några underbara bilder!

"I am not Stefan! How about you stop trying to turn me into him?!"

Katherine: You're gonna get yourself killed! The Damon I remember wouldn't have been that stupid!
Damon: I wouldn't have done it for you.

Elena: Where were you Damon?
Damon: I shouldn't have left. I promise you I will never leave you again.

Från en av mina favoritscener! :

Damon: I need you to answer one question, what made you change your mind?
Elena: What do you mean?..
Damon: You were so held on staying on that mountain and you just gave up. So what changed your mind?
Elena: We were under attack Damon.
Damon: You had a bag full of weapons and a teacher with an eternity ring, we could have kept going.
Elena: It was to dangerous.
Damon: It was to dangerous going out there to begin with! so what whas it?
Elena: Why are you being like this?
Damon: What changed your mind Elena?!
Elena: I didn't wanna see you get hurt, okay?! I was...I was worried about you..
Damon: thanks.
Elena: Yes! I worry about you, why do you even need yo hear me say it?!
Damon: Because when I drag my brother from the edge and deliver him back to you, I want you to remeber the things you felt when he was gone.
Elena: ....
Damon: Goodnight Elena.

love it! ^^

men här kommer några bilder på underbara Delena:





Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar